Suddenly single and struggling to understand it? Or contemplating a separation?
Either way, managing a big life change is scary, and you may be feeling challenged by massive changes to your entire life. You may also be thrust into a potential conflict of emotional and financial survival.
At this point it may be very helpful to talk about it with somebody who will not pass judgement or criticism, but support you and work with you to transition into your next chapter.
How I Help
- I have walked in your shoes. I have done the research, the work, the study and taken my life back. I can see what you don’t yet see and understand.
- I will be down in the trenches with you, to help you lower the tension, to support you to set actionable goals.
- Maintain and develop skills for negotiations and maintaining communication with your separated partner.
- Provide you with insights how to move toward a healthy and dignified result for both parties.
- Strategies to help you with the roller-coaster of emotions that inevitably occur.
- If you wish, I will help you coordinate meetings with professionals as you need them to clarify your past, current and future position both financially and legally.
- Provide Support and coaching to manage your emotional states and healthy coping strategies with difficulties where you haven’t been before.
- I will give you a check list of questions to ask your lawyer and other professionals.
How quickly do you want to feel you’re holding the reins of your own life again?
Struggling with the process? Reach out below and let’s talk.
Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.”
― Maya Angelou
You can also ring me on 0448 614648 or ask your question below.