Why is getting your colours analysed a great idea?
- Colour is the cheapest face-lift in town.
- Wearing colours which conflict with your natural colouring will make you look older, tired and ill.
- Know your “Knock-Out” Colours for maximum impact.
- People are drawn to other people who look happy, healthy, vibrant and who project a confident, positive image.
- Colour affects mood, apparent body shape, perceived age, your outlook on life.
- Colour and appropriate contrast play a huge part in looking 10 years younger, more professional and confident.
- Learn how to break the rules and wear any colour you love but is not in your palette.
- It’s Eco-Friendly. You will save unnecessary and expensive purchases which will find their way into your de-cluttering pile.
- Imagine being able to tell your hairdresser exactly what you want.
- Discover your ‘black’ and learn how to wear black and why it’s probably not in your palette.
This is how it goes:
You are draped and analysed to identify your best 50 colours (from 700) for all your basics, shirts, pants, jackets, dresses, jewellery and accessories.
You will identify best neutrals specific to your colouring for versatility and enhancement and how to combine colours that are most flattering for you.
Identify colours for jewellery, eye-wear, footwear and bags/luggage. Class notes explaining everything you need to know about looking younger using your new colour swatch.
Learn how to use your personal colour swatch for your interior decorating and home styling.
Complimentary Bonus: Hair Style and Colour Consultation. Imagine never having to guess what colour and style to ask for again.
If you have already had a Colour Analysis with me and have changed your hair colour recently, it may be time you booked in for an update with my Compliments.
Private 1-2-1 Consultation or Group (Max. 6) at my studio in Palmwoods or at your kitchen table.