Colour is the cheapest face-lift in town.
People are drawn to other people who look happy, healthy, vibrant and who project a confident, positive image. Colour affects mood, apparent body shape, perceived age, your outlook on life and the overall impression you make on others.
Wearing colours which conflict with your natural colouring will be unflattering will make you look older, ill, and exhausted.When you have your personal colour analysis, you will be amazed how good you will feel when you start receiving all those wonderful compliments.
In this consultation:
- you are draped and analysed to identify your best 50 colours (from 700) for all your basics, shirts, pants, jackets, dresses, jewellery and accessories.
- discover whether you are warm/cool undertone, light/medium/dark levels, bright/muted intensity.
- best neutrals specific to your colouring for versatility and enhancement.
- how to combine colours that are most flattering for you.
- how to break the rules and wear any colour you love but is not in your palette.
- how to wear black and why it’s probably not in your palette.
- colours for jewellery, eye-wear, footwear and bags/luggage.
- Complimentary Bonus: Face shape analysis for best accessories and jewellery.
Receive personalised pallet of their best 50 Colours for Core outfits and your “Knock-Out” Colours along with class notes how to use your pallet to save you time and money when shopping.
If you had a Colour Analysis and have changed your hair colour recently, it may be time you booked in for an update.
YOUR INVESTMENT $260 Allow 2 hours
$200 each for 2 people; Allow 2.5 hours
$150 each for 3 or more. Allow 3 hours
Request a quote for a Package with another service.